miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

Introduction - Sergio


My Life
I have three siblings plus me we are four. Three boys and one girl. My papa is a builder. I was born in 1997. My favorite subject is mathematics. My big sister is seventeen years old and my other big brother is fifteen years old and my little brother is ten years old. My mama is a homemaker. My sister works as a cook and my brother works in an iron workshop and I work folding papers. My little brother helps my mom. I have five cousins in this barrio. My godfather is working in Argentina. I am in seventh grade. I take nine subjects, mathematics, science, social studies, language arts, religion, music, physical education, and computer. My sister now does not live with us. In all the afternoons I go to play soccer and Sundays I can go wherever I want. My favorite food is vegetable soup. I do not like wake up early because my feet are numb. I like to play instruments. My favorite anime is Dragonball.

4 comentarios:

Sherry dijo...

Hola, yo soy la madre de Emily. Which instruments do you like to play?

Christian dijo...

Hola Denis. Soy Christian. Gracias por escirbir en el blog y ya me encanta de ver mas de ti y todos tus amigos de Mineros de San Juan! Spero que pronto se mejoran las temperaturas en Mineros de San Juan. Abrazos a ti y tu familia
Christian

Anónimo dijo...

Hola, Sergio. I am Emily's aunt. My name is Deb. I am a 6th grade teacher and I am teaching my students about Latin America. Next week we will learn about the Incas. What do you know about them that I could share with my class?
Adios
Aunt Deb

Anónimo dijo...

Hola to all students of Emily,

We are Abuella and Abuello to
your teacher, Emily.
We have enjoyed the blogs of all
of you students. You are all very
young (to us) and just beginning your life. We hope you will continue to further your education, because the more you learn, the farther it will take you in your life. What you learn is in your mind and in your heart and no one can steal it from you.
We learned many things in school when we were young that we still use in our everyday life.
We live in the state of Indiana, which is in the middle part of the United States. The crope that are raised in this part of our country are corn, soybeans, hay, potatoes, onions and peppermint. We are sure you have tasted peppermint candy? Now you know where it is raised. Many years ago the weeds were pulled from the peppermint fields by hand while we crawled on our knees. Now, it is all weeded with chemicals and it is harvested with machines. We live on a 34 acre farm and someone else does the farm crops. We raise our own garden with sweet corn, pickles, peppers, tomatoes, onions, green beans and beets. We preserve some of the garden vegetables by canning or freezing. Then we can enjoy the products of our garden during the winter time.
If you have any questions, please ask.
Abuella & Abuello